During this 2-hour workshop, you will learn the most useful lesson in bike maintenance: how to fix a flat tire!
We will cover:
- Why flats happen and how to prevent them
- How to identify parts of the bike and the tools that you need
- Hands on wheel, tire, and tube removal
- Discuss how to apply a patch
- How to correctly put the bike back together and reset the brakes
- Proper tire inflation and safety check
You will also learn about fun new tools and useful terminology, and you will receive your very own patch kit to carry on your bike!
This workshop has a limit of 10 students. Please register to reserve your spot!
Participants are encouraged to bring their own bikes. If you don't have a bike, one will be provided by the co-op. Many bikes have different styles of wheels and brakes, so a larger variety of bikes means a better class for everyone!